But what if…that is a BIG question, it is what faith is hinged on a lot of times. There are many times we can’t see the next step in front of us, but we just have to take that step knowing that God has our very best interests at heart.
- God answers your prayers
- God is spurring you on for your own good
- We are God’s chosen people
- God uses people to speak life into your situation
- This hardship is bringing Him glory
- The unknowns of this world are His hand at work
- God wants to use you to change the world
- You just trust Him and believe Him.
There are a million things I could have listed there, the point is to ask yourself “what if?” in your situation today.
The truth is we don’t always know what the future holds but we have to trust that there is a bigger plan for our lives.
What if everything that is happening in your life right now is happening for a reason?
What if God has a mighty plan that He is fulfilling through you?
Truth is: everything does happen for a reason even though we can’t understand it. We don’t have to, we have to put our trust in what God is doing. His hand is at work all around us. He is on our side. He loves you like crazy.
I am living proof of “what if’s”
- We sell our big house
- We go on God’s journey for our lives
- We get the money raised to put in a gas line
- We go for months without pay
- God provides everything need at just the right moment
- God is doing something in our lives that is changing us into the people He created us to be.
- We trust Him 110% to orchestrate our future.
We are slowly finally seeing the big picture for our lives, we are human and sometimes we absolutely get caught up in the little bumps in the road. We get discouraged. We don’t understand, however we don’t have to! That has been a big revelation for us this week. We don’t have to understand, we just have to trust and believe God has his best in mind for us!
What we do have that we wouldn’t trade anything for:
- An indescribable love for one another, God has blessed Allen and I with love for one another that can and will move mountains
- Healthy children who are bold in their faith and not ashamed of Jesus Christ
- A future that will change the world
- We have God on our side, because we are on His side.
I realized over this weekend that I don’t need anything more than what I have just listed here. Money can’t buy any of these things for me. These are things that I am blessed with. These are God’s gifts to me, He has my best interests at heart.
It has reminded me to just trust Him and believe in the what if’s of this life.
No matter what you are dealing with, take that step out in the places you don’t understand and ask yourself, What if?
- God is doing this for me
- There is a reason He has brought me to this point
- He loves you so much that He is shaping you in only a way that He can
- The creator of the universe has a grand plan for your life
- It doesn’t make any sense but you just go with it and trust Him!
I pray that you are encouraged today! That you will realize that God has a hand in your life and that He wants what is best for you. We will not always understand each step but we can learn from each one placed before us. Trust in Him like never before. Watch Him work, don’t try to fight His will for your life and future. Let God have complete control and enjoy the ride! ?